Thursday, July 30, 2009

My first post!

I have never had a blog before, but I guess it's time to start! It seems as though everyone has one, and I guess it could be rather therapeutic. Who knows...

Right now it is partially sunny outside and I am inside being creative and beading; making earrings and necklaces and such. I don't have to work today, but I will be going to a baseball game this evening with my friend Dan from NHTI. A Fisher Cats game, actually. So I won't be traveling far for it, which is great.

My sister and her boyfriend and his brother and the baby went to the pool a few minutes ago. However, I was at the ocean yesterday and got a lot of color, as well as a stinging face. So I doubt I will be joining them today.

I hope to hear back from some more of the 27 architecture firms I e-mailed the other day...

No comments:

Post a Comment